Here are the new updated Central PA Racing Scene Power Rankings for the week of July 9th.
410 Power Rankings....
1. Stevie Smith - (Unranked) What needs to be said? Speedweek champion, 5 wins in 8 races. If he raced every week he would be dominating everywhere.
2. Greg Hodnett - (1st) Still leads Central PA with 9 wins. 17 top 5's and 9 top 10's. Leader of the overall 410 series points as well as at Williams Grove Speedway. Can he find his way back to victory lane this weekend?
3. Brian Montieth - (2nd) 8 wins on the season for the Lincoln Speedway point leader. 13 other top 5's and 4 top 10's. Sits 2nd in points at Williams Grove and 3rd in overall 410 series points.
4. Danny Dietrich -(3rd) 6 wins, 1 win coming at Lincoln during Speedweek. 16 other top 5's and 7 top 10's. 2nd in the overall 410 series points, and 4th at Williams Grove Speedway.
5. Steve Buckwalter - (4th) Picked up his 3rd win of the season Saturday night at Port Royal Speedway.
6. Lucas Wolf -(5th) 2 wins 1 at Port Royal and 1 at Williams Grove Speedway. 16 top 5's and 10 top 10's. Points leader at Port Royal Speedway, 3rd in points at Williams Grove and 4th in the over all 410 series point standings.
7. Aaron Ott -(6th) 2 wins on the season, 14 top 5's and 9 top 10's.
8. Alan Krimes -(10th) 1 win at Lincoln Speedway in 2015. 7 top 5's and 11 top 10's. Sits 2nd in points at Lincoln Speedway.
9. Brent Marks - (7th)The true Pennsylvania Outlaw. No home base for Brent and while he has not visited victory lane yet in 2015 he has 17 top 5's and 9 top 10's.
10.Cory Haas -(8th) No wins yet on the season but has 8 top 5's and 9 top 10's. Sits 3rd in points at Lincoln and 7th at Williams Grove Speedway.
358 Power Rankings....
1. Brad McClelland - (3rd) Division leading 4 wins on the season. The overall 358 point series leader. Just took over the points lead last weekend. Has 5 top 5's and 3 top 10's.
2. Doug Hammaker - (1st) 3 wins so far on the season. Point leader at Lincoln Speedway , sits 2nd in points at Williams Grove and the overall 358 point series. 8 top 5's and 4 top 10's.
3. Jeff Halligan - (4th) Won his 3rd race of the season at Trail Way Speedway to back up his 2 wins at Lincoln Speedway. Has 5 top 5's and sits 6th in the overall 358 point series.
4. Isaac Sneeringer - (2nd) 3 wins to start the season at Trail Way. 8 top 5's for the point leader at TW. Sits 3rd in the overall 358 point series.
5. Matt Campbell - (5th) Picked up his 2nd win of the season at Williams Grove the last time they where at the track on June 19th. 7 top 5's and 5 top 10's for the driver who sits 2nd in points at Lincoln, 3rd in points at Williams Grove, and 4th in the overall series point standings.
6. Adrian Shaffer - (6th) Sits 4th in the point standings at Williams Grove Speedway. Looking to bounce back after a long dry spell which has seen the veteran have a bad string of luck.
7. Cody Fletcher - (8th) Finally broke through to Victory Lane on June 19th at Trail Way Speedway. Sits 2nd in points at Trail Way, 7th at Lincoln and 7th in the overall series standings with 7 top 5's and 5 top 10's.
8. Dwight Leppo - (10th) 1 win at TW on May 8th. 6 top 5's and 2 top 10's for the driver who sits 5th in the overall 358 point series standings.
9. Jeff Rohrbaugh - (9th) Sits 5th in points at Lincoln Speedway on the strength of his 1 win and 4 top 5's.
10. Kevin Nouse - (7th) Point leader at Williams Grove Speedway is still waiting for his 1st win of the season with his new team. 7 top 5's keeps him sitting in the top 10 in the overall 358 point series standings.