|Greg Hodnett #1 in the 410 division this week.|
2. Danny Dietrich - (1st) 14 wins for the driver who was ranked #1 the last time. Still winning on a regular basis. 21 top 5's the same as Hodnett, but 2 less top 10's. Has wins at Williams Grove, Lincoln, Grandview and Susquehanna Speedway's.
3. Brian Montieth - (3rd) - Has cooled off in the past month. Brian has struggled at Lincoln but did have a 2nd place finish this past Saturday night. Still sits 3rd in total wins in Central PA with 8.
4. Lucas Wolfe - (5th) - Getting ready to wrap up the track championship at Port Royal Speedway. Has been very fast in time trials, but just hasn't been able to pull off another win.
5. Steve Buckwalter - (8th) Hasn't won since Speedweek race at Port Royal back in July. Still fast. Had a 3rd place finish at Williams Grove Friday night. That gives him 7 top 5's in 2015.
6. Lance Dewease - (6th) Made the switch to Port Royal Speedway and has found some speed in his old stomping grounds. Picked up another 2nd place finish Saturday night to go with his 10th place finish on Friday night. Only 1 win in 2015 but has 15 top 5's and 20 top 10's.
7. Alan Krimes - (10th) 9th place on Saturday night was his best finish of the weekend. Has 2 wins 12 top 5's and 16 top 10's.
8. Aaron Ott - (9th) Did not race this weekend.
9. Austin Hogue - (unranked) Finally broke through to victory lane in 2015 Friday night at Williams Grove Speedway. The 2014 National 410 sprint car driver of the year and former 358 point series champion has 9 top 5's and 11 top 10's to go with his 1 win.
10.Brent Marks - (7th) Just can't find victory lane to save anything. Has 20 top 5's and 16 top 10's. Made the Knoxville A main a few weeks back.
Honorable Mention's -
Brandon Rahmer - Picked up his 1st career feature win Saturday night at Lincoln Speedway.
Blane Heimbach - Picked up his 1st win of the season on 8/15
Chase Dietz - Found victory lane on 8/15 as well for the 1st 410 of his career.
358 Power Rankings....
|Doug Hammaker poised to make 358 history in 2015|
1. Doug Hammaker - (2nd) Leader of the point standings at Williams Grove, Lincoln, and the over all Central PA 358 Point Series. He is also the point leader heading into this weekends 4th and final race in the Nouse Signs and Graphics 358 Summer Series.
2. Brad McClelland - (1st) 7 win in 2015 leads the division. Sits 2nd in the overall 358 point series.
3. Isaac Sneeringer - (3rd) Point leader at Trail Way Speedway. Has 5 wins, 16 top 5's and 2 top 10's.
4. Adrian Shaffer - (8th) Picked up his 3rd win of the season Friday night at Williams Grove Speedway.
5. Jeff Halligan - (5th) Has 3 wins in 2015 but has not found victory lane since July. Has 9 top 5's and 2 top 10's.
6. Matt Campbell - (4th) 2 win's, 12 top 5's and 11 top 10's for the youngster who is chasing Hammaker for the Williams Grove, Lincoln, and Nouse Signs and Graphics Championships.
7. Cody Fletcher - (7th) Picked up his 2nd career 358 feature win Friday night at Trail Way Speedway. Has 12 top 5's and 10 top 10's in his breakout season. Is hands down the most improved 358 driver in 2015.
8. Chase Dietz - (6th) 2 win at Williams Grove but is bad fast every Friday night the 358's hit the race track.
9. Jeff Rohrbaugh - (unranked) Picked up his 2nd feature win of the season in race #2 of the Nouse Signs and Graphics Summer Series. Has 5 top 5's and 4 top 10's all at Lincoln Speedway.
10. Kody Lehman - (9th) Was just starting to heat up by picking up his 2nd feature win of the season at Lincoln, but an injury and sidelined him for the remainder of 2015.
Chandler Leiby - Picked up his 1st win of the season at Lincoln in race #3 of the NS&G Summer series race at Lincoln Speedway. The win was the richest win of 2015 in the 358 division.
Bill Stine - Picked up his 1st career 358 feature win at Lincoln Speedway 2 weeks ago.
Phil Walter - Won his first race of the season in front of a packed house at Lincoln Speedway as part of the Legends at Lincoln race last week.