1. Adrian Shaffer 23 Pts. - Picked up his 3rd season opener at Williams Grove Speedway. Point leader at Lincoln Speedway and the Central PA 358 Point Series leader.
2. Doug Hammaker 30 Pts. - Picked up his 1st career feature win on Friday night at Trail Way Speedway after picking up the win Sunday night in the Capitol Renegade King of the 358's Series at Susquehanna Speedway. Only driver with 2 victories in 2016.
3. Chris Arnold / Matt Campbell 17 Pts. - Arnold picked up his 2nd career feature win opening night at Lincoln and then backed it up with a strong 3rd place finish opening night at Williams Grove. Campbell was your winner this past Saturday night at Lincoln Speedway after a slow start to the 2016 season.
5. Jeff Rohrbaugh 16 Pts. - Winner of the rain shortened race at Lincoln Speedway 2 weeks ago. Backed that up with a 5th place finish this past weekend.
6. Tyler Esh/ Chandler Leiby 15 Pts. - Been a strong start to 2016 after a rough 2nd season in the 358 division. Finished 2nd on Saturday for his 2nd top 5 of the young season. Leiby has looked strong with 1 top 5 and 4 top 10's so far.
8. Cody Fletcher 12 Pts. - 2 top 5's so far in 2016 with a 4th place finish Friday at Trail Way Speedway where he was also the hard charger.
9. Glenndon Forsythe 11 Pts. - 410 driver Glenndon Forsythe makes the top 10 this week on the strength of his 2nd place at Susquehanna Speedway 2 weeks ago.
10.Kevin Nouse 10 Pts. - Part time 358 driver and former 2 time 358 track champion is only running select races when not in his team car Super Sportsman. Had a 3rd place finish at Susquehanna Speedway to back up his top 5 at Williams Grove Speedway.