The only place to find all the results from Central PA sprint car racing as well as original articles about the sport. Covering everything sprint car related in Central PA. Including 410's,358's,360's,305's and Super Sportsman .
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Central PA Racing Scene 358 Power Rankings 4/25/17
1. Doug Hammaker - 2 wins ( 1 at Lincoln and 1 at Susquehanna) 3 top 5's and 1 top 10. Leads the 358 division with 3 heat wins so far in 2017.
2. Kevin Nouse - 2 wins ( 1 at Lincoln and 1 at Williams Grove) 2 top 5's and 1 top 10. Winner of the Central PA Racing Scene 358 Performance award for being the 1st 358 driver to win a race on Friday & Saturday or Sunday.
3. Adrian Shaffer - 1 time winner at Williams Grove opening night. 2 top 5's and 3 top 10's . 2 heat wins as well to start the season. Point Leader at Lincoln Speedway and 2nd in points at Williams Grove Speedway.
4. Steve Owings - 1 win opening night at Trail Way Speedway. Has not finished lower then 3rd so far in 2017. Is currently 2nd in points at Trail Way Speedway.
5. Dwight Leppo - 1 win (this past Friday night at Trail Way Speedway). 1 top 5 and 1 top 10 so far in 2017. Early season point leader at Trail Way Speedway.