As we head into the month of money here in Central PA I thought it would be a good time to drop the new Central PA Racing Scene 410 Power Rankings. We have a new #1 in the rankings as well as a new driver jumping into the top 5 for the 1st time. To make it just a little better for the 1st time in 2017 I have made it a top 10 instead of a top 5. Let me know what you all think.
6. Greg Hodnett - An off year for the winningest driver in Central PA the past 3 years. 5 wins in 410 competition but has 18 top 5's / 14 top 10's and 14 heat wins in 2017. Won at Williams Grove Speedway on Friday night, his 1st win at the Grove since opening day, but can he keep that momentum up during the richest month of the season?
7. Brian Montieth - Another driver who is having an "Off Year" in Central PA but was able to win the 2017 Lincoln Speedway Track Championship. 3 wins (2 at Lincoln and 1 at Trail Way) along with 16 top 5's / 13 top 10's and 9 heat wins for "The Edge" in 2017.
8. Cory Haas - Switched rides in 2017 joining up with the Trone Outdoor team. Has not found victory lane but has reeled off the most top 5's for any driver without a win with 12 top 5's and 7 top 10's.
9. Dale Blaney - The new driver of the Zemco 1 has yet to find victory lane but has been fast and steady in Central PA. 11 top 5's / 9 top 10's and 8 heat wins for the former King of the All Stars.
10. Dylan Cisney - Port Royal Speedway point leader is having a great year in 2017 even without a win yet. 11 top 5's / 6 top 10's and 5 heat wins in 2017.