Welcome folks to this weeks Central PA Racing Scene Power Rankings. This week we see 2 new drivers on top of the power rankings, and a new top 3 in the 410's. Lets see how this past weekend broke down....
410 Power Rankings....
1. Brian Montieth - Swept the feature events this weekend at both Williams Grove and Lincoln Speedway's.
2. Greg Hodnett - 3 top 4 finishes and a fast time award at Lincoln on Saturday night.
3. Danny Dietrich - 2nd at Lincoln Saturday and a remains perfect at Susquehanna with another win.
4. Brent Marks - Lowest finish was 6th this weekend with a best of 2nd Sunday night. Still looking for that 1st W of the season.
5. Lucas Wolf - Finished a close 2nd on Saturday night at Port Royal, backed up a 7th place run on Friday.
6. Aaron Ott - Best finish of the weekend an 8th at Susquehanna on Sunday night.
7. Lance Dewease - 2 top 10's this weekend
8. Alan Krimes - 2nd at Williams Grove Friday gives him 5 top 5's this season.
9. Cory Haas - Not a good weekend for Cory. Failed to get a top 10.
10.Steve Buckwalter - Moves into the top 10 with a win at Port Royal on Saturday night.
358 Power Rankings.......
1. Doug Hammaker - Picked up 2nd win of the season Friday night, and backed that up with a strong 2nd place on Saturday night. Leads points at Lincoln, Ties for the points lead at Williams Grove and overall 358 Point Series leader.
2. Isaac Sneeringer - Did not compete this weekend as Trail Way had off.
3. Adrian Shaffer - Had a win taken away by lapped cars on Friday night. Was involved in another wreck on Saturday.
4. Jeff Rohrbaugh - Winner of the feature on Saturday night at Lincoln. 1 win, 2 top 5's and 1 top 10 in 2015
5. Brad McClelland -5th place finish on Friday night at Williams Grove.
6. Kevin Nouse - Strong 2nd place finish on Friday night. Co holder of the point lead at Williams Grove.
7. Matt Campbell - 2 3rd place finishes this weekend. Now has 3 top 5's and 2 top 10's.
8. Chandler Leiby - 4th at Williams Grove Friday night gives him 3 top 5's and 2 top 10's.
9. Cody Fletcher - Got caught up in wreck Saturday. Has 3 top 5's and 2 top 10's.
10.JB Cunningham - 1 win and a 2nd place finish at Trail Way Speedway. Did not compete this weekend.
Combined Sprint Car Power Rankings....
1. Mark Smith - The hottest sprint car driver in the area. Picked up 2 wins this weekend in 360 Competition
2. Brian Montieth
3. Greg Hodnett
4. Danny Dietrich
5. Doug Hammaker
6. Isaac Sneeringer
7. Brent Marks
8. Adrian Shaffer
9. Lucas Wolf